35% off tickets to The Australian's 2019 Global Food Forum
SETTING THE AGENDA FOR AUSTRALIA’S $150BN AGRIBUSINESS SECTOR
‘Smart farming, smart food’ is the theme of our Global Food Forum in Sydney. The forum will present a world-class line up of industry experts debating the critical issues facing Australia’s $150 billion agribusiness sector, including:
- Scale agriculture - is bigger better? Some of our top farmers discuss whether size means success.
- The quest to value-add agriculture: investment, success stories and challenges.
- Robot farming – has it arrived?
- Agribusiness and the banks. How will this often difficult relationship change, post-Royal Commission?
- Can Australian agriculture be drought-proofed?
- Pharma farming: New investment opportunities in medicinal agriculture.
- Albert Tse, Founder, Wattle Hill Capital
- Anthony Pratt. Executive Chairman, Visy
- Danny Celoni, Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo Australian & New Zealand
- DD Saxena, Founder & Promoter Director, Riverina Oils & Bio Energy Pty Ltd
- Fiona Simson, President, National Farmers' Federation
- Jayne Hrdlicka, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, The a2 Milk Company
- Khan Horne, Regional Customer Executive, NSW Regional and Agribusiness, NAB
- Lex Greensill, Chief Executive Officer, Greensill
- Matt Tapper, Managing Director, Lion Global Markets
- Olympia Yarger, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Goterra
- Peter Greensill, Co-Founder & Board Member, Greensill
- Roger Fletcher, Chief Executive Officer, Fletcher International
- Salah Sukkarieh, Associate Dean (Industry & Innovation) & Professor of Robotics and Intelligent Systems, University of Sydney
Book early to secure your place at this agenda-setting global event for the agribusiness industry.
Sydney: Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, 161 Elizabeth Street, Sydney CBD
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Member price: $337.35